E-portfolio - Strategy Sample - Maths
Goal: Change improper fractions to mixed fractions. eg. 37/7 = 5 2/7
1. 39/4 = 9 3/4 2. 31/7 = 4 3/7 3. 29/5 = 5 4/5
I think I did well on this goal because I find it easy to do the questions now.
I think I did well on knowing my times tables to make it easier to workout the questions.
I think I need to work on trying harder things or strategy to know more and make things easier.
1. 39/4 = 9 3/4 2. 31/7 = 4 3/7 3. 29/5 = 5 4/5
I think I did well on this goal because I find it easy to do the questions now.
I think I did well on knowing my times tables to make it easier to workout the questions.
I think I need to work on trying harder things or strategy to know more and make things easier.

Great work changing improper fractions to mixed fractions. This will help you begin to apply this skill to real life contexts. Your next step is to use this strategy correctly in a range of contexts.
ReplyDelete-Miss Hurley